Probably the best known erotic love manual ever written. Nowhere, and at no other time in the history of the world, has there been a book quite like it. It is synonymous with the erotic skills and exotic passion that we crave and imagine for our own lives. There are few equivalents for today's lovers that can turn your attention like this love manual. It is decidedly the book of love.
Though it has been quoted and interpreted many times before, you will find an entirely new version in our Premium area. Through exquisite photography, video, articles, e-courses, and illuminating practices you'll find everything that you need to enhance and inform your love life. As you try the positions and engage in love practices that expand your pleasure you will know that you are traveling a road that will lead to wondrous ecstasy, an erotic dimension that you previously thought only existed in your dreams.
This is the beauty of the kama sutra- its timelessness allows for expanded learning and loving through the eyes and understanding of modern discoveries. It can then benefit all who seek to increase their skills and deeply understand the importance of love and sexuality in their life.
"Lovers will find that if they dally with each other in pleasing ways and so create confidence in each other, both at the commencement and at the end of congress, they will heighten the love between them." Part 2, Chapter 10, Verse 23.
You can be your lover's teacher, as your lover can be yours. You are each other's gurus. Study Love. Know that the positions are one thing, but that the intention of love is the higher goal. Use each lesson, each position and each variation much like those lovers from the past used this manual of love - with a playful spirit, a sense of adventure and the true knowledge of the divine in you and your lover.
It is far more than what it is known for exotic sex positions. Kama translates to pleasure pleasure of all kinds, including the enjoyment of the arts, games, family, friends, nature and sensual activities. Pleasure was understood to be an integral and very important part of life when the original manual was written more than 1,700 years ago.
- Kama Sutra Position Angles Video
- Sensual Intimacy Video
- Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy Part 06: Communication Skills
- Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy Part 12: Asanas of Tantra (Positions)
- Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy Part 17: Margot Anand The Art of Sexual Esctasy
- Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy Part 18: Charles and Caroline Muir Sacred Relationship
- Featured Video: OneTaste Lecture: Suzie Heumann
- Featured Video: Tantric Guide
- Featured Video: The Kama Sutra Workshop
- Key 06 Asking for What You Want
- Key 06 Practice 1: Tell Him How You Like to be Loved
- Key 06 Practice 2: Tell Her How You Like to be Loved
- Key 06 Practice 3 : Nicknaming Sexual Organs
- Key 07 Practice 1 : Full Ritual
- Key 07 Practice 2 : Smelling
- Key 07 Practice 3 : Hearing
- Key 07 Practice 4: Touching
- Key 07 Practice 5 : Tasting
- Key 07 The Sensory Awakening Ritual
- Key 09 Practice 1 : The Dance of Shakti (Woman)
- Key 09 Practice 2 : The Dance of Shiva (Man)
- Key 09 Practice 3 : The Dance of Shiva and Shakti
- Key 09 Practice 4 : Dancing to Seduce a Reluctant Partner
- Key 09 The Dance of Seduction
- Key 13 Exploring the Positions of Love
- Key 13 Practice 1 : Man on Top
- Key 13 Practice 2 : Rolling Tickle
- Key 13 Practice 6 : Yab Yum